The Pittsburgh Craft Beer Alliance is a non-profit 501(c)(6) organization made up
of craft beer professionals and enthusiasts from all over the Pittsburgh region.
Overseen by a board of brewery, restaurant & craft beer industry veterans, as
well as other passionate craft beer fans, the PCBA was created to promote and
enhance the thriving Pittsburgh craft beer scene with the creation of Pittsburgh
Craft Beer Week; our inaugural event was held in April of 2012.
The 2012 PCBW was an unmitigated success, logging over 300 craft beer
focused events all over the area through the 10 day celebration ranging from free
tasting and samplings to full blown dinners and specialty events. The feedback
was overall great and we look forward to improving PCBW as we roll into our
second year. Our first year brought over $3 million dollars into the local economy
and we are set to do even more as we work on the 2015 Pittsburgh
Craft Beer Week, April 17-26, 2015 to make it better than the last.
Pittsburgh Craft Beer Week was a success due to the work and passion of all of
our volunteers, participants and sponsors. Pittsburgh Craft Beer Week created
collaboration among the breweries, distributors, bottle shops and restaurants, all
of who have made an important commitment to supporting craft beer awareness
in the Pittsburgh region. This was accomplished by planning, arranging and
sponsoring events and even brewing several collaboration beers for Pittsburgh
Craft Beer Week. By joining the Pittsburgh Craft Beer Alliance as a member, you
can make an important contribution to this movement. The Pittsburgh Craft Beer
Alliance needs members who are committed to making the event a success and
by educating the region about our craft beer movement.
Membership is available on Individual and Business levels, explained in more
detail below. If you are passionate about craft beer and want to play a part in the
evolution of Pittsburgh Craft Beer Week and other educational events throughout
the year consider membership in the Pittsburgh Craft Beer Alliance, membership
has its benefits!
- Inclusion in all General Meetings of the PCBA & PCBW
- Voting and attendance rights (up to 3 seats per business) in all PCBA & PCBW General Meetings regarding PCBA & PCBW agenda items
- Consideration/invitation for all PCBW or PCBA promotions or programs (like the MLF fundraiser in 2012, t-shirt & retail sales locations, or sponsorship opportunities for PCBA events throughout beer week)
- Members Only pricing on all advertising packages & retail items for PCBW
- Inclusion in PCBA newsletter keeping members posted about activities of the group, progress on Beer Week and announcement of the next meeting.
Sound good? Head over here and fill out an application.