The Pittsburgh Craft Beer Alliance is a non-profit 501(c)(6) organization made up of craft beer professionals and enthusiasts from all over the Pittsburgh region. Overseen by board of brewery, restaurant & craft beer industry veterans, as well as other passionate craft beer fans, the PCBA was created to promote and enhance the thriving Pittsburgh craft beer scene with the creation of Pittsburgh Craft Beer Week; our inaugural event was held in April of 2012.
Pittsburgh Craft Beer Week is a success due to the work and passion of all of our volunteers, participants, and sponsors. Pittsburgh Craft Beer Week helps to foster collaboration between breweries, distributors, bottle shops, and restaurants – all of whom have made an important commitment to supporting independent craft beer in the Pittsburgh region. This is accomplished by planning, arranging and sponsoring events and even brewing collaboration beers each year. By joining the Pittsburgh Craft Beer Alliance you can make an important contribution to this movement while getting some pretty great rewards, too. The Pittsburgh Craft Beer Alliance needs members who love independent craft beer and want to get more out of PCBW for craft beer all year.
- Numbered Membership Keychain
- PCBW T-Shirt for that year
- PCBW Printed Guide mailed to you
- PCBW Sticker
- Access to early ticket sales for all participating beer festivals*
- Year-round specials and discounts at participating sponsors**
- Access to year-round calendar with specials and events from participating sponsors**
- First chance at volunteering at participating beer festivals*
Sound good? Head over and get signed up today!