Have a PCBW event you’d like to promote, or to show support on your site for Pittsburgh Craft Beer Week? Use the media below and get in touch with us via Facebook or Twitter if you have any questions on usage. Basic usage rules are:
- Do not change the color of the logo, only use the colors provided below.
- When resizing the logo keep the current proportions, don’t squeeze or stretch the logo.
- Do not make the logo smaller than 250px x 250px.
- Use the print link below for print, and the web link for web.
- Finally, you are forbidden from using the Pittsburgh Craft Beer Week logo on any item, print or web, that is disparaging of any other company or brand, or of Pittsburgh Craft Beer Week/Pittsburgh Craft Beer Alliance in any way. Use of the PCBW logo is reserved for events and businesses that are embracing craft beer and local Pittsburgh businesses, not disparaging or disrespecting in any way.
In other words, don’t be a jagoff with it and you’re fine. If you just want a transparent PNG or regular JPG, you can right-click and save those images below.
PCBW Event Poster